Thanks to my friend Danni, I found out about this rad giveaway. Chronicle books is having giveaway to one lucky blogger and a reader. So, this is how it works. I post a list of books I'd like to own, and if I win, one of you will get a chance to win all of the books I have listed. Comment on this post to enter (if you like the same books I chose), and/or post your own blog and enter it into the giveaway over at Chronicle.
I had a hard time choosing which books I wanted to read! I went over $500 and had to take out a few, BUT, these are the ones that made the cut. I would love to read all of these and have them on my bookshelf!
I made a wishlist and you can view it here to see all of the covers without having to click on each individual link that I'm going to post below. All of the books I chose totalled up to $498!
- 1,001 Ways to Live in the Moment By Barbara Kipfer
- All Cakes Considered By Melissa Gray
- BirdsIllustrations by Jeffrey Fisher Text by Christine Fisher
- Chicken and Egg By Janice Cole
- Creative, Inc. By Meg Mateo Ilasco and Joy Deangdeelert Cho
- D.I.Y. Delicious By Vanessa Barrington
- Decorate By Holly Becker and Joanna Copestick
- Garden Anywhere By Alys Fowler
- Handmade Nation By Faythe Levine and Cortney Heimerl
- Indie Craft By Jo Waterhouse
- Lotta Jansdotter's Handmade Living
- One Line a Day: A Five Year Memory Book
- Paper + Craft By Minhee and Truman Cho
- Penny Saving Household Helper By Rebecca DiLiberto
- Pictorial Webster's By John M. Carrera
- Secrets of Simplicity By Mary Carlomagno
- The Anatomy of The Sea By Dr. David Ponsonby
- The Exquisite Book Julia Rothman, Jenny Volvovski, and Matt Lamothe Foreword by Dave Eggers
- The Theatre of Insects Photographs by Jo Whaley Essays by Linda Wiener and Deborah Klochko
- Urgent 2nd Class By Nick Bantock
- Whip up Mini Quilts By Kathreen Ricketson
Just in case I don't win I just so happened to forward my wishlist to my grandma, who has been asking what I want for Christmas :)
To keep up with the giveaway holiday madness, I'll be posting a holiday ornament tutorial tomorrow ending with a giveaway. Happy Monday!